Spinnaker - SLEEPS up to 8
The Sail Loft Apartments are situated within our working boatyard and are named after the old Sail Loft they replaced. These spacious self-catering apartments have accommodation over three floors and have been designed with comfort in mind, with balconies & sun deck areas for relaxing & watching the boats on the river go by.
The village of Hoveton (Wroxham) is just a 5-minute walk and home to 'Roys of Wroxham' said to be the largest village shop in the world where you can buy almost anything. The village also has a good selection of pubs, restaurants and takeaways.
Spinnaker has four bedrooms, two twin bedded and two double rooms.
- Pets Welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival
- ALL single sex parties, mixed parties aged 25 and under, will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
- Mooring for day boat
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
- Activity book for the children
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a FREE DAY BOAT except during the school holiday (from 19th July - 2nd September '19), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Tuesday Saturday start days.
Property DetailGround Floor
- Entrance hall with door to a private sun deck and mooring
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower/WC
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Sitting room with doors to a large over the water balcony and a second balcony
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with doors to both balconies
- Third balcony overlooking a small marina
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom(shower over the bath)
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower