Rivers Edge - SLEEPS up to 4
The Boat House offers three modern, open plan self-catering waterside properties designed in an 'upside down' style with the living accommodation on the first floor and the bedrooms on the ground floor. With views over Daisy Broad and surrounding boat yards, there is always something interesting going on and the sun decks are an ideal place to sit and relax with a drink or a good book. The village of Wroxham is just a short stroll (5 minutes) from the property where you will find restaurants, cafes, pubs and of course the famous 'Roys of Wroxham' department store.
Rivers Edge sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, each with its own en-suite facilities and private access out onto the lower sun-deck. The accommodation is light, bright and airy and an ideal base for families or friends to explore the Norfolk Broads local area.
- Pets welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a security deposit of £50 per pet will be taken on arrival
- ALL single sex parties and mixed parties aged 25 and under will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit on arrival
- Mooring for day boat
- Parking for 1 car
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
- Activity book for the children
Each property enjoys the added bonus of a free day boat. A day boat is NOT supplied during the Whitsun and Summer holiday (Fri 24th May to Sat 1st June 2019 and from Fri 19th July- Mon 2nd September 2019), during this time you will receive a 10% discount on the terms of a day boat. Please note that all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Property DetailGround Floor
- Two bedrooms, each with en-suite shower/WC
- One double and one twin bedded
- Open plan living/dining room
- Galley style kitchen with wooden floor
- Patio doors to wrap around balcony with river views