Mallard - SLEEPS up to 8
The Daisy Broad Lodges are designed in an 'upside-down' style and enjoy spacious open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room on the first floor. Large French doors lead to a furnished balcony where guests can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the River Bure. Wroxham is considered to be the 'gateway to the Norfolk Broads' and is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area.
Mallard, has a lovely lawned garden, looking out over the main River Bure with all its bustling activity, and would be perfect for keen fishermen. Fitted out to the highest standard, the Lodge can sleep 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Pets Welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival
- ALL single sex parties and mixed parties aged 25 and under will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
- Mooring for day boat
- Garden area with BBQ facilities and direct access to the river - perfect for fishing (no fence!) - this Lodge is closest to the boatyard
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
- Activity book for the children
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a free day boat. A day boat will NOT be supplied during the school holiday (from Fri 24th May - Sat 1st June 2019 and Fri 19th July - Mon 2nd September 2019), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Interactive Floor Plans(Click to open)
Property DetailGround floor consists of entrance hall:-
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suite shower and WC.
- Two twin bedded rooms separate bathroom / WC
- Open tread stairs leading to first floor
First Floor consists of:-
- Open plan kitchen & dining area. Kitchen appliances include full size fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine.
- Spacious lounge area with flat screen T.V/DVD, leading to furnished balcony with views over The River Bure.