Heron - SLEEPS up to 8
This self-catering property is situated on the edge of Wroxham and has beautiful views looking out over the ever-changing Daisy Broad. Fitted out to the highest standard, the Lodge can sleep 8 people in four bedrooms.
Heron (newly refurbished in Dec 2018) is designed in an 'upside-down' style with a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room on the first floor. Large French doors lead to a furnished balcony where you can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the River Bure.
The shops, restaurants and pubs in Wroxham (the 'gateway to the Norfolk Broads') are a quick stroll away. This property makes an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. Norwich, with all its history, is 20 mins away by Train, Bus or Car. Travel 30 mins in the other direction, and you are on the Norfolk Coast. And don't forget, you have the best opportunity to explore the Norfolk Broads national park right on your doorstep. To find out more about the area click here
- Pets Welcome. (max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival)
- Garden area with BBQ facilities and direct access to the river - perfect for fishing (no fence!)
- Dayboat – see note below
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
- Washing machine
- Cot & High Chair (please bring your own bedding for the cot)
- Linen, Towels and Electricity included
- DVD player
All single sex parties and mixed parties aged 25 and under will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a free day boat. A day boat is NOT supplied during the Whitsun and Summer holiday (from Fri 24th May to Sat 1st June 2019 and Fri 19th July - Mon 2nd Sept September 2019), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people including infants.
To check availability or book, select a date
- entrance hall
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suite shower and WC.
- Two twin bedded rooms
- Family bathroom, bath with overhead shower / WC
- Open tread stairs leading to the first floor
- Open plan kitchen, living room & dining area.
- Kitchen appliances include a full-size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Spacious sitting room with flat screen T.V/DVD, leading to furnished balcony with views over The River Bure.
- Built-In BBQ
- Patio Funiture