Coot - SLEEPS up to 8
The Daisy Broad Lodges are designed in an 'upside-down' style and enjoy spacious open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room on the first floor. Large French doors lead to a furnished balcony where guests can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the River Bure. Wroxham is considered to be the 'gateway to the Norfolk Broads' and is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area.
Coot has beautiful views looking out over the ever-changing Daisy Broad and bustling river activity. Fitted out to the highest standard, the Lodge can sleep 8 people in four bedrooms.
For larger parties, Coot & Grebe can be connected via an adjoining door to provide self-catering accommodation for up to 16 people.
- Pets Welcome, max 2 pets, £25 per pet fee payable - a security deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival
- ALL single sex parties, mixed parties aged 25 and under, will be asked to pay a £200 security deposit per house on arrival.
- Mooring for day boat
- Garden area with BBQ facilities and direct access to the river - perfect for fishing (no fence!)
- Parking for 2 cars
- White towels and complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Welcome bag on arrival
To help you get the most from your Norfolk Broads holiday, each property enjoys the added bonus of a free day boat. A day boat is NOT supplied during the Whitsun and Summer Holidays. (Fri 22nd May - Sat 30th May 2020 and Fri 24th July - Mon 7th September 2020), during this time, self-catering guests will receive a 10% discount off the hire terms of a day boat. Please note all day boats can only carry a maximum of 8 people.
To check availability or book, select a date
Property DetailGround floor consists of entrance hall:-
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suite shower and WC.
- Two twin bedded rooms separate bathroom / WC
- Open tread stairs leading to first floor
First Floor consists of:-
- Open plan kitchen & dining area. Kitchen appliances include full size fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine.
- Spacious lounge area with flat screen T.V/DVD, leading to furnished balcony with views over Daisy Broad.