Dayboat Deposit Terms
Barnes Brinkcraft reserve the right to charge a security deposit to certain groups.
These groups include but are not exclusive to:-
- Single sex groups
- Groups of young people who a non-family members
- Groups who are hiring multiple boats
- Groups who appear to be carrying an excessive amount of alcohol
At the time of hire a security deposit will be taken of £200 per boat, this may be paid by cash or card and is fully refundable at the end of your hire period if the following terms are met:-
- By the stated time on your contract
- In a clean and tidy condition
- Without any damage
- Without us receiving any reports of anti-social or unsafe behaviour from other river users, Broads Beat Police or the Broads Authority
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.