Norfolk Broads Day Boats
The Norfolk Broads or as it is now known 'The Broads National Park', is a magical area made up of a collection of around 40 inland lakes connected by rivers. With over 125 miles of fascinating waterways to explore and many wonderful places to visit, we believe that the best way to explore the Norfolk Broads is by boat. Once afloat, you will understand the charm of this wonderful hidden area and its unique wildlife. Please find below our range of day boats available for hire. All prices are per boat and include fuel, buoyancy jackets for all ages and sizes, full tuition (no experience required) and car parking (subject to availability). Please note that the seating capacity includes babies and toddlers.
We reserve the right to request a security deposit for single sex parties and from other groups where the Management feels it may be necessary.
- Upholstered cockpit for 7 persons (total includes babies and toddlers).
- Fridge, Hob & Grill.
- Toilet, Sink & running water.
- CD Player
- Easy to fold away canopy.
- Map & route planner provided.
- Free life jackets for all ages.
- Free car-parking (subject to availability)
- No experience needed, full tuition given.
- Max 7 persons for the day.
- Prices from £175 per day.
OrCall 01603 782625 Option 2 to book.
4th July 2020 - 23rd July 2020
31st May 2020 - 23rd July 2020
8th Sept 2020 - 31st Oct 2020
22nd May 2020 - 30th May 2020
24th July 2020- 7th Sept 2020
|Mid Season||High Season|
Mid Season includes Easter and May Day Bank Holiday
All prices are per boat and include fuel and buoyancy jackets