Day Boats for Hire from Barnes Brinkcraft
Hiring your Day Boat Safely
Please comply with new Government guidlines that come into force on Mon 14th Sept where parties will be limited to a maximum of 6 people, unless their household + bubble is larger. click here for Government detail
When You Arrive
- Please could you nominate 1 person from your party to interact with us in the office (they need to be able to sign for the paperwork & collect life jackets and do the boat handover tutorial
- We'd ask that the rest of your party stays in your car until the handover is completed
- We've attached a video of a standard boat handover so your whole party can view it before arrival, It also shows how life jackets should be fitted
Good to Know
- We will be using anti-viral disinfectants to clean the boats and life jackets between hirers
- Our staff will wear masks and have access to hand sanitiser, so they can "wash" their hands between each boat
- We will not be providing mugs, plates, tea and coffee making facilities at the moment, so please remember to bring a flask
- Please take all your belongings with you, we can provide bin bags if required
Season starts on March 27, 2021 and ends on Oct. 30, 2021
All prices are per boat and include fuel,
Buoyancy jackets (for all ages and sizes, inc Pets)
Full tuition (no experience required)
Car parking (subject to availability).
The max number of people per boat includes babies and toddlers. This is a legal requirement and not something we can flex
We reserve the right to charge a security deposit for certain parties where we feel it is necessary, you can read more about our policy here.
The Norfolk Broads or as it is now known 'The Broads National Park', is a magical area made up of a collection of around 40 inland lakes connected by rivers. With over 125 miles of fascinating waterways to explore and many wonderful places to visit, we believe that the best way to explore the Norfolk Broads is by boat. Once afloat, you will understand the charm of this wonderful hidden area and its unique wildlife.