Norfolk Broads Day Boats
The Norfolk Broads or as it is now known 'The Broads National Park', is a magical area made up of a collection of around 40 inland lakes connected by rivers. With over 125 miles of fascinating waterways to explore and many wonderful places to visit, we believe that the best way to explore the Norfolk Broads is by boat. Once afloat, you will understand the charm of this wonderful hidden area and its unique wildlife. Please find below our range of day boats available for hire. All prices are per boat and include fuel, buoyancy jackets for all ages and sizes, full tuition (no experience required) and car parking (subject to availability). Please note that the seating capacity includes babies and toddlers.
We reserve the right to request a security deposit for single sex parties and from other groups where the Management feels it may be necessary.
DOWNLOAD YOUR MONEY SAVING DAY BOAT VOUCHER HERE! FOR USE ON FULL DAYS HIRE ON A BRINKLET OR PICNIC BOAT ONLY (PICK UP BEFORE 9.30AM)
- Perfect for that family day out.
- Comfortable, seating for up to 8 persons (total includes babies and toddlers).
- Easy fold away canopy.
- Map & route planner provided.
- Free life jackets for all.
- Free car-parking. (subject to availability)
- Open Easter to end October.
- No experience needed, full tuition given.
- Prices from £20 per hour.
- Book over the phone on 01603 782625 option 2 or get a £10 discount when booking a full day online. Vouchers cannot be used for online bookings
- Pre bookings minimum 4 hour hire. Latest start 10am
- 3 hours or less walk ups only
OrCall 01603 782625 Option 2 to book.
04th April 2020 - 22nd May 2020
1st Jun 2020 - 24th July 2020
7th Sept 2020 - 31st Oct 2020
23rd May 2020 - 31st May 2020
25th July 2020- 6th September 2020
|Mid Season||High Season|
|8 hours (online bookings only)||111||125|
Mid Season includes Easter and May Day Bank Holiday
All prices are per boat and include fuel and buoyancy jackets