Norfolk Broads Day Boats RE-OPENING SUNDAY 26TH MARCH '17
The Norfolk Broads or as it is now known 'The Broads National Park', is a magical area made up of a collection of around 40 inland lakes connected by rivers. With over 125 miles of fascinating waterways to explore and many wonderful places to visit, we believe that the best way to explore the Norfolk Broads is by boat. Once afloat, you will understand the charm of this wonderful hidden area and its unique wildlife. Please find below our range of day boats available for hire. All prices are per boat and include fuel, buoyancy jackets for all ages and sizes, full tuition (no experience required) and car parking (subject to availability).
We reserve the right to request a security deposit for single sex parties and from other groups where the Management feels it may be necessary.
DOWNLOAD YOUR MONEY SAVING DAY BOAT VOUCHER HERE! FOR USE ON FULL DAYS HIRE ON DAY BOAT OR PICNIC BOAT ONLY (PICK UP BEFORE 9.30AM)
- Perfect for that family day out.
- Comfortable, seating for up to 8 persons.
- Easy fold away canopy.
- Map & route planner provided.
- Free life jackets for all.
- Free car-parking. (subject to availability)
- Open Easter to end October.
- No experience needed, full tuition given.
- Prices from £18 per hour.
- Book over the phone on 01603 782625 option 2 or get a £10 discount when booking a full day online. Vouchers cannot be used for online bookings
OrCall 01603 782625 Option 2 to book.
26th Mar - 27th May
5th Jun - 22 July
1st Sept - 31st Oct
28th May - 04 June
23rd July - 31st August
|Off Peak||Peak Season|
|8 hours (online bookings only)||90||118|
Off Peak includes Easter and May Day Bank Holiday
All prices are per boat and include fuel and buoyancy jackets